Number Stories® Workbook Grades PK-1 (48022) | MEAD
Number Stories® Workbook Grades PK-1
Designed to teach children proper number formation with engaging stories and early math skills. Uses multisensory "everyday type" math techniques and fun story cues. The unique paper avoids number reversals.
- 40 print-rich pages
- Cut-outs serve as manipulatives to learn addition and subtraction through every day situations such as setting the table, moving cars on roads, and playing baseball
- Uses manipulatives such as cutting out items to set a table, place on a baseball diamond, etc
- Number formation and early math skills are encouraged during active play such as hopping on one foot or playing house detective counting household items
- Multi-sensory approach is found to have a positive effect on children in learning
- Developed and tested by handwriting experts
- Appropriate for Grade PK-1 level students
8" x 10"
8" x 10" x 3/8"
Mead Writing Fundamentals
- You May Also Like: