Give young students space to learn with a Mead Primary Journal! The bottom portion of the pages is printed with solid and dotted line ruling, so students can practice writing skills, and the top half of each page is blank, so they can illustrate their stories.
- Journal is appropriate for grades K-2. It contains 100 double-sided, primary ruled sheets that measure 7 1/2" x 9 3/4".
- Double-sided primary ruling is printed with solid and dotted lines. Ideal for beginning students who want to improve their handwriting.
- Top half of each page is blank for illustrating stories
- Blue marble cover includes manuscript alphabet for reference
- Sewn binding keeps pages in place. Lays flat on any surface.